lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

I am writing you this letter from a distant land


Dear :

 It is not for me difficult to write what I feel from you, but is as much what I feel that to express it with words nor can. I do not know if you include/understand to me, I can decorate perfectly I want to you, but desire is not sufficient I want yet to you what I feel with you. I do not know if day to day it give account you of which it would give my whole life with you. I do not know if in each hug that I give notice you as my heart tries to escape of my chest to go away to yours, as in each kiss whom I give you my soul tries to escape to enter within your soul.
The soul is divided to me when I am not next to you, when you move away from mine. I do not know if you include/understand it or you include/understand it, I only want desire that there are words no the sufficiently infinite thing like being able to express by my mouth everything what I feel. I love you like never.

  remember that here I am waiting for you, every day.

                                                                                                     
Sorry it's taken me so long to write ....Yours sincerely, Nao